Olive Tree Midwifery is pleased to offer comprehensive midwifery care
- Initial prenatal visit including routine obstetrical labs
- Routine prenatal visits
- Nutritional counseling as needed
- Point-of-care ultrasonography
- Routine ultrasound orders, non-routine labs, testing, and referrals as appropriate*
- Home birth support during active labor, birth and the immediate postpartum with midwife and an assistant skilled in emergency management
- Birth kit included
- Filing of birth certificate
- Breastfeeding support
- Postpartum and well baby visits up to 6 weeks, including newborn heart and metabolic screenings.
- Fertility Awareness Education
* Additional fees apply for imaging and non-routine lab work.